One of the most frequent questions we get from our operators is about automation. We know our operators are busy, and we have many ways to automate tasks to help.
Laserforce Site Manager is an incredibly powerful tool. It’s modernized interface has a wealth of options can help operators streamline processes.
Having information at your fingertips is vital, and Laserforce has the tools you need to automatically generate and send it straight to your phone or device. From statistics like Player games by period, new members by period, or an update straight from the Engineering Deck, Laserforce can generate and email you this data at a frequency of your choosing.
Setting Automated Reports up only takes a few minutes, and once it’s set, your good to go! Check out the instructions below, or log into the operator portal on our website to watch a short instructional video by Tim.
1.Launch Laserforce Site Manager
3. Click on the Configuration tab, it should be the third tab on the left side of the screen.
4. Now click on the Global Settings tab, it should be the third tab under configuration.
5.The first tab that should open will say Reports.
6. On the center – right side of the window, there will be a button that says Add. Click this button.
7. This will bring up a menu with 5 options.
- Report: This drop-down tab will display options for different reports to run.
- Enabled: This should be set to Yes.
- Email To: Put the email address you want the report sent to.
- Every: This is the frequency you wish to have the report ran.
- Next On: This is the starting date for the automated report.
Pro Tip: If more than one email is needed, put a comma after the first email address and add a second.
8. Once you have selected the settings you desire, Press the OK button.
9. Now on the bottom of your screen you will see the Save & Apply button. Click this and your done!
For more information, or to watch the video tutorial please visit.
It’s time for game-changing laser tag.
Whether you’re an existing laser tag operator and owner or you’re looking to add Laserforce to your attractions portfolio, don’t hesitate to contact us today!