Now operators wanting to use these videos can access them through our operator portal. The new German and French briefing videos are available in a variety of lengths and cuts and are customizable for our operator’s needs. Laserforce has always been a global brand and is pleased to service customers from all over the world. It is our ongoing mission to provide our operators with the tools they need to succeed.
- Visit our website www.laserforcetag.com
- On the top of the website, select “Operator Login”. The button is in orange.
- Log in to the operator portal using your operator log in. If you need help with your log-in, please contact our Laserforce Technical support team.
- Once you have logged in, a menu will appear on the left side of website. Select “Briefing Videos”
- The Laserforce library of briefing videos will display. Each one is labeled according to the generation of Laserforce, language, duration, and cut used.
- To download a video, select the video you want, and press the blue download button.
- After pressing the blue download button. You will be redirected to DropBox or Google drive. You will be able to watch the video here before you download it. Once your ready to download the video, select the “Download” button. For DropBox the Button will be on the top left. For Google Drive the button will appear on the top right of the screen.
- Once you have downloaded the video, make sure to return to the Laserforce video library and download as many as you need!
As always, this service is free to all of our operators who are apart of our SUP program. Here at Laserfroce we are committed to our family of operators and will continue to develop and produce resources to help their businesses grow.
It’s time for game-changing laser tag.
Whether you’re an existing laser tag operator and owner or you’re looking to add Laserforce to your attractions portfolio, don’t hesitate to contact us today!