The Engineering Deck report is a powerful software feature and indispensable when it comes to off-site management. In summary the Engineering Deck report does this for you:
Gives you a graphical summary of throughput for that day or that week.
Tells you whether staff have been following correct procedures or not.
Makes recommendations for better operations.
Alerts you to required maintenance
By getting this report sent to you on a Monday you can:
Get a snap shot of weekend performance.
Train managers on correct procedures.
Address any required maintenance.
This way everything can be perfect by the weekend.
Why is this important: Without an Engineering Deck
you risk being unaware of potentially business-impacting
Unless you are on site you can't easily identify a change
in games played. You have no way of knowing whether
staff are following correct procedures or not. And you have
no way of knowing whether there is a fault in one or more
of your battlesuits unless a customer raise an issue.
When you're busy, everything needs to run like clockwork. That's why our Total Arena Management Interface (TAMI) is the best laser tag arena management aid on the market.
TAMI takes arena management to a new level. Forget training your staff to turn on lights, pump in fog and start music. TAMI does all that for you. Set up and design as many light shows as you like to make each game different. TAMI has a full software interface linked into the Laserforce software. The whole programmed Laserforce experience begins with a single mouse click.
- Controls all arena haze, sound and lighting effects.
- Controls all DMX light, sound and smoke effects that get triggered by real-time game events.
1. Basic level – Proxicards
The basic level of the combined force has the following advantages:
- Faster turnaround between games means greater profits for your site.
- It’s interactive, players hold their Proxicard in front of the chest plate to log-in to games.
- Players choose a codename which appear on their Proxicard, the score screen and player stats kiosk.
- Players can track their performance at at the player stats kiosk or online.
2. Intermediate level – End-To-End Debits
The intermediate level – the End-To-End Debits module, comes with all the features and benefits of the basic level, plus all the following advantages:
- Integrated with Semnox Point Of Sale (POS).
- Each Proxicard is loaded with credits to play Laserforce games up to the amount that has been paid for. Laserforce battlesuits will not activate unless it has been paid for at the POS.
- Totally eliminates theft and fraud by players and staff.
- Players can check the balance of their Proxicard at the check balance unit and recharge credits at the POS.
3. Advanced level – Combined Force
The advanced level is where the Proxicards are at their best. Combining the full force of the Semnox Parfait system, this module has all the benefits of the basic and intermediate levels, plus it also:
- Integrates all the other games and attractions in the FEC.
- Customers buy credits which get loaded onto their Proxicard. Credits can be used anywhere in the FEC, including video games, redemption games, merchandising, cash credits and any amount of stocked items.